- Last Chance Archery EZ Green Press
- Last Chance Archery Power Green Press
- Last Chance Archery Power Press
- Last Chance Archery Power Press Deluxe
- Last Chance Archery EZ Press
- Last Chance Archery EZ Deluxe Press
- Last Chance Archery Pack-N-GO standard
- Last Chance Archery Power Ultimate Deluxe
- Last Chance Archery Power Ultimate
- Last Chance Archery Ultimate EZ Press
- Last Chance Archery Ultimate EZ Deluxe
- Last Chance Archery Pack-N-GO Ultimate
If you not sure which model of press you have. Here is how you can pick the right option:
If your press tube is about 1-3/4" outside pick STANDARD VERSION.
If your press tube is about 1-1/2" outside pick ULTIMATE VERSION
WINCH MOUNTING SIDE OPTION
Draw board will be set up as RIGHT SIDE as default and then you can change as per video below. You would pick LEFT SIDE if your draw stops are on the right side of the cam and pick RIGHT SIDE if your draw stops are on the left side of the cam (looking on the cams from string and cables side.) This is only so you can see your draw stops better so you don't have to look behind the cam. Check the VIDEOS page for instructions on how to reroute the strap.This is our newest model with safety lock feature. The handle will never spin out of control!
- Winch side
- Bow Holder Side
- Draw length tape measure
- Cork shims
I’ve used the draw about a handful of times and so far so good. Very easy to use and makes checking timing of your bow a breeze. I would highly recommend this over a self made draw board.
Works better than the LCA board but...
You have to hang it out of the square tube on your EZ Press to align with bow, up to 3"? Seems less than ideal and frankly a little risky. Even so I still need to guide the strap onto roller as it will slide over and rub sides. Clutch is MUCH better than LCA.
Excellent Draw Board
This draw board fit my press perfectly and works great.
Great draw board!
Used it about 15 times, amazing product! Works great with my EZ press
Fit finish and above all function is excellent. Does exactly what it’s dezigned to do!