- Last Chance Archery EZ Green Press
- Last Chance Archery Power Green Press
- Last Chance Archery Power Press
- Last Chance Archery Power Press Deluxe
- Last Chance Archery EZ Press
- Last Chance Archery EZ Deluxe Press
- Last Chance Archery Pack-N-GO standard
- Last Chance Archery Power Ultimate Deluxe
- Last Chance Archery Power Ultimate
- Last Chance Archery Ultimate EZ Press
- Last Chance Archery Ultimate EZ Deluxe
- Last Chance Archery Pack-N-GO Ultimate
If you not sure which model of press you have. Here is how you can pick the right option:
If your press tube is about 1-3/4" outside pick STANDARD VERSION.
If your press tube is about 1-1/2" outside pick ULTIMATE VERSION
WINCH MOUNTING SIDE OPTION
Draw board will be set up as RIGHT SIDE as default and then you can change as per video below. You would pick LEFT SIDE if your draw stops are on the right side of the cam and pick RIGHT SIDE if your draw stops are on the left side of the cam (looking on the cams from string and cables side.) This is only so you can see your draw stops better so you don't have to look behind the cam. Check the VIDEOS page for instructions on how to reroute the strap.
Excellent Draw Board
This draw board fit my press perfectly and works great.
Great draw board!
Used it about 15 times, amazing product! Works great with my EZ press
Fit finish and above all function is excellent. Does exactly what it’s dezigned to do!
Archery Dezign Draw Board
It exceeded my expectations. The workmanship is really nice. And its design works flawlessly. It has several other uses other that checking your cam timing and draw length. I also use it to check the timing on my Hamskea rest, and get precise measurements to input into my Archers Mark program.
Bow Press Draw Board
We’d like to see the bow peg a larger diameter. Also, the winch should not need to be slid out so far as to line up with bow. That aside, we dig it